Index du Forum

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Although it may possibly sound cliché

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Je veux une NSP - I want my NSP -> JE CHERCHE UNE NSP - I AM LOOKING FOR A NSP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
uptonwheatley

MessagePosté le: 22/08/2018 07:48:02 Sujet du message: Although it may possibly sound cliché Répondre en citant

Around this time around I was being recruited to become CFO of adidas superstar bambino Greater China. After spending quite a while in China, I knew that the brand was extremely strong on the market. As a lifelong athlete and sports fan, I used to be drawn to the occasion of joining a top notch sports company. Also, i thought this was in early 2007 and Adidas had already secured the correct to be the exceptional sporting goods sponsor of the 2008 Olympic Games around Beijing. It was sure to be an exciting experience.

Andrew: How would an individual describe Adidas corporate tradition?

Erick: As a company that strives to get the leading sports brand on the earth, you can imagine the corporate culture is driven by young, energetic individuals who like to win. We have been impressed by the pride that folks take in working for a company that adidas superstar bianche contributes to the success of a lot of world-class athletes and physical activities teams. Although it may possibly sound cliché, a love for sport really really does permeate the culture from Adidas.

Although the company is actually headquartered in Germany and carries a rich German history stretching back nearly a centuries, the company is actually global in its get to and its corporate customs. The headquarters team around Germany, as well as adidas superstar uomo the management of subsidiaries for example China, is incredibly varied. This adds to the appeal of the corporate culture at Adidas.

Andrew: Are you seeing more Westerners working adidas superstar scontate and doing business around China, and further do you see this trend carrying on?

Erick: Absolutely. As Western companies continue to enter China to make massive opportunities, you see more westerners doing work here on either cash advance or long term challenges. Also, what may are actually somewhat of a hardship posting several years ago has now become an extremely desirable assignment for a lot of Westerners. Compared to once i arrived seven years ago, the amenities available to adidas superstar scontate Western expats in Cina have improved greatly.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 22/08/2018 07:48:02 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Je veux une NSP - I want my NSP -> JE CHERCHE UNE NSP - I AM LOOKING FOR A NSP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation